Why Buy Property with Tres Amigos Realty Group?
Why Buy Property with Tres Amigos Realty Group?
- All of our Real Estate Agents are LICENSED with either CRGAR (Costa Rica Guanacaste Association of Realtors) and CCCBR (Costa Rican Chamber of Realtors) and are member of NAR (National Association of Realtors). In additional all of our agents are duly registered with Costa Rica’s banking authority SUGEF.
- Tres Amigos Realty Groups Agent’s have unrivaled local knowledge and professionalism all backed by the strongest Real Estate group in Costa Rica with 20 dedicated Professionals in 3 locations and over 125 years of combined local Real Estate Experience.
- We will help you to negotiate the best possible price and terms for the property you are purchasing by leveraging our deep understanding of market conditions and sales history of virtually every property in our area.
- While other Real Estate Companies were going out of business or downsizing, Tres Amigos Realty Group was the only company building and investing in their business and focusing solely on helping their clients buy and sell real estate. As a result many of the remaining competing realtors joined Tres Amigos Realty Group, creating a team of the most seasoned, knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy real estate agents in the country. All of our agents are either LEGAL RESIDENTS or CITIZENS of Costa Rica.
- We cover the entire area from Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Ocotal, Playa Panama, Matapalo, Tamarindo, Liberia and beyond. We specialize in: Homes, Condos, Lots, Land, Commercial Development Property, Business Operations, Investment Opportunities, Rental Properties, Beach, and Mountain and Farm Land.
- Our Websites will always have the most up-to-date listing information and the most extensive amount of listings. The majority of websites about Costa Rica are inundated with false information and outdated properties. Searching multiple websites can be a waste of time for a Buyer. Our agents will do the legwork for you; so that you can be assured that you are only seeing current properties for sale.
- We will always show you properties that fit your requirements. We work with all the other real estate agencies in the area, to insure that you see EVERY property that is for sale, not just our exclusive listings. Don’t be surprised if you view mostly Tres Amigos Realty Group listings because we do have the overwhelming majority of the best listings in our area.
- Since there is no real certifiable and monitored Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in Costa Rica you – The Buyer – must rely on your Real Estate Agent to know the market better than anyone and ensure you see all the possible properties that fit your requirements and budget.
- All the listed properties that are on our websites have gone through a ‘Listing Due Diligence’ process to ensure the property is fit for sale and that any major issues are disclosed up front, saving you time and future issues.
- You will always deal directly with one of our Real Estate Agents when you inquire about property. We will never sell your lead like many lead generating real estate websites. If we can’t handle your business we will refer you to a qualified professional that can.
- Our Agents will pick you up to show property in a well maintained and air conditioned vehicle – not a golf cart.
- We will be by your side through the entire Due Diligence process right up to the actual closing. We help you navigate the particular steps required to purchase property in Costa Rica.
- Our service does not end with the closing of a sale. We will continue to be available to help you AFTER you have taken possession of your new property. We know that purchasing in a foreign country can be overwhelming, so we have surrounded ourselves with the best professionals in all fields, to help make the experience as smooth as possible. From law firms to builders, from property managers to interior decorators, we work with the best because we want you to be satisfied and tell your friends about Costa Rica!
- We have built and maintain strong relationships with non-Real Estate industry professionals such as Tour Operators, Car Dealerships, Technology experts and Restaurant owners to name a few.
- We have agents fluent in multiple languages and our 3 offices are open 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We will always have an agent available to help you in our office in Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa and Playa Panama.
- Other Real Estate Agents will only refer to Tres Amigos Realty Group because we always treat their clients with the highest level of professionalism.
- We provide appraisal services to both Buyers and Sellers.
Help us help you
- Once we know what type of property you are interested in, your budget and any special needs you have then we can use our extensive knowledge to narrow down the number of properties to present to you, saving you valuable time and allowing you to compare as many properties as possible that you may potentially purchase.
- Give your agent feedback once you have seen properties that you like or dislike. Many times once you have seen a few properties your view will change. Our Agents have extensive experience in helping clients who have a limited amount of time to see properties and can quickly switch gears and show properties that fit a changed profile.
Tres Amigos Realty Group will always put the best interests of our clients first, providing the most professional, informative, loyal and dedicated service in the country. We are the most innovative, people oriented organization providing individual opportunity, personal satisfaction and rewarding challenges to all members of our organization. Tres Amigos Realty Group and all of its Agents have a vested interest in Costa Rica’s Papagayo region and an unrivaled reputation and commitment to our community.
Tags: Costa Rica Real Estate, Investing in Costa Rica, Tres Amigos Realty Group